Massage is gift for you and everyone in your life. Take care of yourself and take time for yourself.
If you feel chronically stressed, have chronic pain created in part by muscle constriction, or you just want to feel great and enhance health, you might gain important health and wellness benefits from massage.
Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Relieve headaches due to stress or tension or cranial bone/musculature imbalances from trauma
I specialize in treating the person with complex body pain issues. I combine Swedish massage with the extensive wisdom of Touch for Health to release and reactivate muscles, the magic of Craniosacral Therapy for extremely gentle freeing of cranial bones and improvement of cranial-sacral balance and Structural/muscular balancing using advanced positional release and muscle energy techniques. Call (208) 522-2341 for an appointment today!